Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Water Color Paintings beginning

Hi, Welcome to my Blog. It is my first one ever, so please pardon my learning curve as I begin! My Name is Lily, and when I began water color painting - I was a young child of 4 or 5 years old.I thought it was fun, and allowed me to be creative for little cost (Something my parents liked!)

As I grew older I became more interested in painting scenery, people, and other objects. I also learned about other types of paint, like Acrylic, and Oil, but I still like water color.

My desire is to show in paintings how beautiful and colored life is and can be, at least from my point of view, or perspective. When I paint I learn more about the environment, places, and people, and it often inspires me, and when I do a good job in the painting, I can see how it inspires others. When I was a child I read a lot of Fairy Tales, and like to show the same romantic side in my paintings.

I have a lot of paintings I would like to share, and it may take a while for me to get this well organized, but I think it will be worth it along the way.

Bear with me - it will be a fun ride.

Copyright Lily Serj, and LilysWatercolorPaintings 2008-2011

No comments: