Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My first Canadian Water Color Painting

I did my first Canadian Water Color Painting in 1996. It was a few Flowers, in an open space - abstract, alone, a reflection of my new life in Canada.

Since then I have had some of my paintings shown in a Gallery in 1999-2000, and sold some at that time. I was impressed with the interest shown, and would have liked to have more of them on show at the time. It warms my heart to know I have reached out to others, and they saw value in my work!

Currently, I have been taking the paintings I have and putting them in frames and using them at home for decoration and display. I have painted scenery, flowers, aircraft, boats, and other things. I like having them in the hallway and living room at home.

Copyright Lily Serj, and LilysWatercolorPaintings 2008-2011

No comments: